Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Animal Print Classroom Banner, etc.


This banner hangs above the whiteboard in the front of the classroom. It's 6 feet long and hung with hooks in the ceiling as close to the wall as possible. I taped a small dowel rod on the back of it so it wouldn't bow too much.  It comes from birthdayexpress.com. You should check it out if you haven't already - they have lots of different banner choices. I looked at other sites like this one, too, but I loved this one the best. It's durable and came in the mail in just a couple of days!

This is the beginning of the Super Improver Wall in my animal theme. I'm on hold here until I get a bulletin board bought and the maintenance guy to hang it for me. (darn concrete wall)


The student numbers had to match, too. This is just printing out the numbers, attaching them to cheetah print paper, and running them through the laminator. I thought they turned out very nice!



Here is the poster outside our classroom door in the green pod. It shows where we are to be found if we are not in the classroom. One student a week has the job of moving the elephant every time we leave and return. An elephant NEVER forgets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment