Saturday, August 4, 2018

OMG, Olivia Marie! on Sale this week on Amazon


Jack and I visited Olivia Marie recently and I took an iPad so we could read OMG, Olivia Marie! together and have some laughs. It was interesting to see her reactions as we read a book about HER.  She also has a sweet little singing voice - we had fun singing the song and taking the 2-question quiz when we were finished with the story.


Garrett got in on the fun also, as you can see, above. I think he only likes the page that HE is on, and no wonder. It is a book about a girl. I did get a chance to show him where he shows up in the second OMG, Olivia Marie book and he liked the illustration and the storyline  - he is trying to cheer his unicorn-loving sister up by finding her a unicorn movie!


Back to Olivia Marie - I talked with her about her love of unicorns and ran through the basic storyline of the book I'm working on now.  She immediately ran out of the room and came back with a stuffed unicorn that she didn't think I'd seen yet. (She was right) She said this was her favorite unicorn at least for the next few days!


Then she decided that I should draw this unicorn and that she would color it - for the book, for the book!  That turned out pretty sweet, don't you think?


OMG, Olivia Marie! is on sale this week on Amazon for Kindle. I'd be thrilled if you downloaded it and talked about initials and choosing to do the right thing when you would rather do something wasteful or annoying.  You both might have a good laugh together.  You might also find yourself saying OMG, Olivia Marie at opportune times in your lives!

Remember, reviews and shares are SO appreciated by authors. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment