Thursday, November 1, 2018


Happy November!   This is the first year I'm seriously working on NaNoWriMo. 

 Since I'm working on marketing the OMG, Olivia Marie! ebooks, and starting work on my next children's ebook, I'm not going to track word counts.  I'm going to focus on working every day in November by Don't Break the Chain.  I have my calendar printed out and red highlighter ready to go.  I'm going to put a red x on each day in November that I work at least an hour a day, with Thursdays more like 4-6 hours.  That should cover some ground!

Also, I'd love to have you subscribe to my youtube channel now that I'm focusing on more videos for children.   

Check out the newest video there, where Barron helps me with reading a selection from OMG, Olivia Marie!






No comments:

Post a Comment